Discover more from The Daily Coach
The Daily Coach's 12 Books of 2021
Here are 12 of our favorite books that we read this year.
Our team at The Daily Coach is committed to servant leadership — and constantly turns to books as part of our never-ending quest for self-improvement and lifelong learning. Here are 12 of our favorites (in no particular order) that we read in 2021.
These books are magic touches that impact our minds, attitude, behavior, values and purpose. We hope they provide you with some valuable lessons and tidbits of wisdom on your own leadership and self-discovery journey.
1. Clarity & Connection by Yung Pueblo
2. The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma by Bessel van der Kolk
3. Designing Your New Work Life: How to Thrive and Change and Find Happiness--and a New Freedom — at Work by Bill Burnett and Dave Evans
4. Think Again: The Power of Knowing What You Don't Know by Adam Grant
5. Tell Me Who You Are: A Road Map for Cultivating Racial Literacy by Winona Guo and Priya Vulchi
6. The Future You: Break Through the Fear and Build the Life You Want by Brian David Johnson
7. The Dead Are Arising: The Life of Malcolm X by Les Payne and Tamara Payne
8. Why People Fail: The 16 Obstacles to Success and How You Can Overcome Them by Siimon Reynolds
9. Moonshots: Creating a World of Abundance by Naveen Jain
10. Pappyland: A Story of Family, Fine Bourbon, and the Things That Last by Wright Thompson
11. Beyond Order: 12 More Rules for Life by Jordan B. Peterson
12. A Hunter-Gatherer’s Guide to the 21st Century: Evolution and the Challenges of Modern Life by Heather Heying and Bret Weinstein